Brazilian Butt Lift
Also known as Buttock Augmentation
Buttock augmentation is a procedure that reshapes and enhances your gluteal area, providing you with an uplifted and shapelier buttock profile. In the past ten years, this procedure has become increasingly popular worldwide, with shapely buttocks often seen as a symbol of femininity and sensuality. The most frequent methods for enlarging and reshaping your buttocks are fat grafting using your own natural fatty tissue (popularly referred to as the Brazilian butt lift).
Who is a Good Candidate?
- Women and men at or near ideal body weight
- Age 25 to 55
- Your buttocks are too small for your body frame and you want a more balanced look.
- Generally in good health and have realistic expectations
- Desires aesthetic enhancement with augmentation of the buttock area
- Weight loss or the aging process has left your buttocks loose, sagging or flat.
When to Consider Buttock Augmentation
- If your buttocks are too small for your body frame and you want a more balanced look
- If your buttock shape is too flat or square and you would like more curves and a more youthful appearance
- If weight loss or the aging process has left your buttocks loose, sagging, or flat
- If clothes and swimwear do not fit properly on your figure
How Much Does It Cost?
On average, a Brazilian Butt Lift at Maningas Cosmetic Surgery starts at $8,550. The final cost, however, will depend on your unique physical structure, and the details of the procedure. We perform this procedure at either our Joplin, MO or Pittsburg, KS location.